| 0 comments ]

Whoever played the ‘recovery theme’ to buy in the blue chips as according to The Edge selected stock list shall be celebrating now.

The average gain of quality blue chip is not less spectacular then how penny stocks perform triple jump stunt show in bull market. Well, you may not impressed, as one tide life all boats.

Indeed, The Edge also has a list of stock to sell. Last check, if you short the stocks as suggested, you will be considered lucky if you still can keep your fingers to press a button now.

I have to confessed that the way market perform always make me confused, even though I have managed to fish some the so call blue chips from the last trough. Be it bull or bear, they are people and experts claim they know the best (probably by looking backward only) but offer no meaningful forward idea for my next trade.

Going down the road, I may choose ETF instead of individual counters to eliminate specific stock risk from my portfolio. I hope this will help me to eliminate some consistent worry of surprise, of course, the rude one, from the morning news.

Happy investing!




Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments

Post a Comment