| 0 comments ]

Most of the people on the street suddenly realize that they have a bite of the IPO with bigger then expected allocation.

With the rumours saying that the grey market price can fetch up to $2.80, couple with the bullish valuation from DMG, this shall be a candidate for quick profit. However, the story does not end here. The confusion is: If the general public can get high allocations with high successful ratio, who will want to pay $2.80 for same thing selling at $2.12?

The question now is: Sell or Hold?

(Buying more seems to be out of question).

My strategic will be the opening price. My personal view is if the price moving up above opening price, I will let the profit run. If the price stuck or moving south, then I will let others to hold the baby. I can always come back another day.

Disclaimer apply.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments

Post a Comment