| 0 comments ]

After years of stock market speculation, I came to conclusion that I am not going to make it by plain stock market.


I am not denying that there are plenty of success story in the stock market, but I am simply no one of them with my skill and capital.

Stock investment is some form of addiction. You cannot stop simply because you don't make money. I found myself spending too much time monitoring and watching the movement of the market. Yet, the return is not going to justify my time spent.

I am fortunate to switch my focus to something else in the last few years. I kick away the habit to constantly checking the stock market. In fact, the huge movement in either side of the market don't bother me anymore.

What left in my basket is some dividend stock and REIT, and some odd lots. It don't move much anyway, unless we have another sub-prime crisis. 

I found a new uncharted revenue to invest my money. I see myself at the starting point and I going to walk this way.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments

Post a Comment